Taz, who gets her name from the Tazmanian Devil certainly lives up to her moniker. I always thought that our Tia had lots of energy, but she's only half terrier. Taz is a Patterdale terrier through and through and she never stops. I don't think she slept the whole weekend. And when she wasn't sleeping, she was on the move. She was constantly playing or trying to get into our bedroom where she was not aloud.
I didn't spend much time on the computer over the weekend because I was worried that the dog would jump on my laptop while it was on my lap.
But it was fun to have her. She's an incredibly cute dog and it's fun to play with someone new... it also made me very grateful for all the hours of dog training I put in with Tia. I can't imagine what she'd be like if we hadn't worked with her...
* I refer to all dogs, regardless of age, as puppies.