photography - either get my flickr account sorted or set up a site for my photographs.
dog - train the dog not to pull on her leash and teach her to stop barking at people when they come into the house (and then maybe I can teach her to distinguish between her multitude of toys...)
writing - obviously continue to write here. Maybe finish one of the many stories I have already started. I have a problem with endings.
reading - read more. It's impossible to read too much and far too easy (at least for a tv addict like me) to not read enough
hmm, that's all I can think of a the moment... not a very impressive list.
I guess I could add all those other things like find a job, sort my house, take a bunch of bags of clothing to goodwill... but those aren't important. Except for finding a job. That's quite important, but if I put a little effort in I'm sure it will happen. And I'm totally ready to put that effort in... so here we go...